We all have too many excuses for not exercising! Some of these excuses may sound familiar: “I’m too busy to exercise,” “I’m too tired,” “I can’t seem to get started,” “I don’t have access to the gym,” and “it takes away time spent with the family.” The list is never ending! Here are some suggestions to help you stick to your exercise regime:
- Make time for physical exercise by setting aside three 30-minute periods each week.
- Invite friends and family members to exercise with you.
- Select activities that you will enjoy.
- Join an exercise group or a class that interests you.
- Remember to warm up and cool down to prevent injury.
- Take the stairs whenever you can, avoid lifts and escalator